Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- LORD BACON'S "ADVANCEMENT OF LEARNING."
- ERECTION OF FORTRESS AT MICHNEE AND PYLOS.
- HOVEDEN'S ANNALS—BOHN'S "ANTIQUARIAN LIBRARY."
- FOLK LORE.
- SHAKSPEARE READINGS, NO. VII.
- Minor Notes.
- BEES AND THE SPHYNX ATROPOS.
- "THE CRAFTSMAN'S APOLOGY."
- PALISSY AND CARDINAL WISEMAN.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- ENGLISH COMEDIANS IN GERMANY.
- A GENTLEMAN EXECUTED FOR WHIPPING A SLAVE TO DEATH.
- DERIVATION OF CANADA.
- SETANTIORUM PORTUS.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- FENNELL'S SHAKSPEARE REPOSITORY,
- NO. II.
- CLERICAL, MEDICAL, AND GENERAL LIFE ASSURANCE SOCIETY.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY,
- NEW WORKS
- ADDEY & CO., 21. OLD BOND STREET.
- AUSTRALIA VISITED AND REVISITED:
- THE DIARY AND HOURES OF THE LADYE ADOLIE,
- A CHILDREN'S SUMMER.
- Eleven Etchings on Steel by E. U. B.
- GRIMM'S HOUSEHOLD STORIES.
- The celebrated Stories of the Brothers Grimm.
- THE CHARM:
- A BOOK FOR BOYS AND GIRLS.
- THE PICTURE PLEASURE BOOK;
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1438Christian Books & Bibles851Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3651Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19591Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3105Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1382Professional & Technical19Reference8Religion & Spirituality1620Romance235Science & Math1128Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help48Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation