Notes and Queries, Number 216, December 17, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- TEACHING A DOG FRENCH.
- THE RELIGION OF THE RUSSIANS.
- LEICESTERSHIRE EPITAPHS.
- LONGFELLOW'S "REAPER AND THE FLOWERS."
- Minor Notes.
- WILLIAM COOKWORTHY, THE INVENTOR OF BRITISH PORCELAIN.
- CATHOLIC FLORAL DIRECTORIES, ETC.
- GEORGE ALSOP.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- PRONUNCIATION OF HEBREW NAMES AND WORDS IN THE BIBLE.
- LORD HALIFAX AND CATHERINE BARTON.
- INSCRIPTIONS IN BOOKS.
- PRAYING TO THE WEST.
- "GREEN EYES."
- THE MYRTLE BEE.
- MILTON'S WIDOW.
- BOOKS CHAINED TO DESKS IN CHURCHES—OLD PAROCHIAL LIBRARIES.
- THE COURT-HOUSE.
- ON THE SIMPLICITY OF THE CALOTYPE PROCESS, BY DR. DIAMOND.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- BENTLEY'S RAILWAY LIBRARY.
- PRIVATELY PRINTED BOOKS, SOLD BY
- JOHN RUSSELL SMITH,
- 36. SOHO SQUARE, LONDON.
- NEW EDITIONS, ETC. ISSUED BY
- H. WASHBOURNE & CO.,
- 25. IVY LANE, PATERNOSTER ROW.
- Cheap, Compact, and Complete Editions, Octavo.
- Solicitors' & General Life Assurance Society,
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- BOOKS SUITABLE FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS,
- MR. JOHN HENRY PARKER,
- OXFORD; and 377. STRAND LONDON.
- TALES AND STORIES FOR CHRISTMAS.
- SMALL BOOKS FOR PRESENTS.
- LITTLE BOOKS FOR PRESENTS,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money71Children's Books1331Christian Books & Bibles848Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3642Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5746Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19580Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1376Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1615Romance232Science & Math1117Science Fiction & Fantasy202Self-Help46Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult124Test Preparation71Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation