Notes and Queries, Number 216, December 17, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- TEACHING A DOG FRENCH.
- THE RELIGION OF THE RUSSIANS.
- LEICESTERSHIRE EPITAPHS.
- LONGFELLOW'S "REAPER AND THE FLOWERS."
- Minor Notes.
- WILLIAM COOKWORTHY, THE INVENTOR OF BRITISH PORCELAIN.
- CATHOLIC FLORAL DIRECTORIES, ETC.
- GEORGE ALSOP.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- PRONUNCIATION OF HEBREW NAMES AND WORDS IN THE BIBLE.
- LORD HALIFAX AND CATHERINE BARTON.
- INSCRIPTIONS IN BOOKS.
- PRAYING TO THE WEST.
- "GREEN EYES."
- THE MYRTLE BEE.
- MILTON'S WIDOW.
- BOOKS CHAINED TO DESKS IN CHURCHES—OLD PAROCHIAL LIBRARIES.
- THE COURT-HOUSE.
- ON THE SIMPLICITY OF THE CALOTYPE PROCESS, BY DR. DIAMOND.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- BENTLEY'S RAILWAY LIBRARY.
- PRIVATELY PRINTED BOOKS, SOLD BY
- JOHN RUSSELL SMITH,
- 36. SOHO SQUARE, LONDON.
- NEW EDITIONS, ETC. ISSUED BY
- H. WASHBOURNE & CO.,
- 25. IVY LANE, PATERNOSTER ROW.
- Cheap, Compact, and Complete Editions, Octavo.
- Solicitors' & General Life Assurance Society,
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- BOOKS SUITABLE FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS,
- MR. JOHN HENRY PARKER,
- OXFORD; and 377. STRAND LONDON.
- TALES AND STORIES FOR CHRISTMAS.
- SMALL BOOKS FOR PRESENTS.
- LITTLE BOOKS FOR PRESENTS,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Logarithm" to "Lord Advocate" Volume 16, Slice 8
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs78Business & Money145Children's Books1606Christian Books & Bibles966Comics & Graphic Novels2Computers & Technology875Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3862Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting16History5858Humor & Entertainment163Law153Literature & Fiction19828Medical Books2Mystery, Thriller & Suspense22Other3125Parenting & Relationships11Politics & Social Sciences1472Professional & Technical26Reference11Religion & Spirituality1727Romance270Science & Math1221Science Fiction & Fantasy210Self-Help41Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult149Test Preparation172Travel116
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Chemistry Grade 10 [CAPS]
- by Free High School Science Texts Project
- General Chemistry II
- by John Hutchinson
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge