Notes and Queries, Number 216, December 17, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- TEACHING A DOG FRENCH.
- THE RELIGION OF THE RUSSIANS.
- LEICESTERSHIRE EPITAPHS.
- LONGFELLOW'S "REAPER AND THE FLOWERS."
- Minor Notes.
- WILLIAM COOKWORTHY, THE INVENTOR OF BRITISH PORCELAIN.
- CATHOLIC FLORAL DIRECTORIES, ETC.
- GEORGE ALSOP.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- PRONUNCIATION OF HEBREW NAMES AND WORDS IN THE BIBLE.
- LORD HALIFAX AND CATHERINE BARTON.
- INSCRIPTIONS IN BOOKS.
- PRAYING TO THE WEST.
- "GREEN EYES."
- THE MYRTLE BEE.
- MILTON'S WIDOW.
- BOOKS CHAINED TO DESKS IN CHURCHES—OLD PAROCHIAL LIBRARIES.
- THE COURT-HOUSE.
- ON THE SIMPLICITY OF THE CALOTYPE PROCESS, BY DR. DIAMOND.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- BENTLEY'S RAILWAY LIBRARY.
- PRIVATELY PRINTED BOOKS, SOLD BY
- JOHN RUSSELL SMITH,
- 36. SOHO SQUARE, LONDON.
- NEW EDITIONS, ETC. ISSUED BY
- H. WASHBOURNE & CO.,
- 25. IVY LANE, PATERNOSTER ROW.
- Cheap, Compact, and Complete Editions, Octavo.
- Solicitors' & General Life Assurance Society,
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- BOOKS SUITABLE FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS,
- MR. JOHN HENRY PARKER,
- OXFORD; and 377. STRAND LONDON.
- TALES AND STORIES FOR CHRISTMAS.
- SMALL BOOKS FOR PRESENTS.
- LITTLE BOOKS FOR PRESENTS,
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 08, December 22, 1849
Notes and Queries, Number 14, February 2, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 57, November 30, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 40, August 3, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 73, March 22, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 15, February 9, 1850
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 106, November 8, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography492Biographies & Memoirs85Business & Money155Children's Books1751Christian Books & Bibles1019Comics & Graphic Novels6Computers & Technology880Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home207Education & Teaching3943Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian3Health, Fitness & Dieting14History5902Humor & Entertainment165Law156Literature & Fiction19941Medical Books2Mystery, Thriller & Suspense26Other3123Parenting & Relationships12Politics & Social Sciences1487Professional & Technical29Reference11Religion & Spirituality1777Romance283Science & Math1248Science Fiction & Fantasy211Self-Help43Sports & Outdoors49Teen & Young Adult166Test Preparation184Travel115
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Chemistry Grade 10 [CAPS]
- by Free High School Science Texts Project
- General Chemistry II
- by John Hutchinson
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge