Notes and Queries, Number 57, November 30, 1850
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- PORTRAIT OF CARDINAL BEATON.
- ON THE POINTING OF A PASSAGE IN "ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL."
- FOLK LORE.
- MODE OF COMPUTING INTEREST.
- ON THE CULTIVATION OF GEOMETRY IN LANCASHIRE.
- MINOR NOTES.
- BIBLIOGRAPHICAL QUERIES.
- MINOR QUERIES.
- JULIN, THE DROWNED CITY.
- NICHOLAS FERRAR AND THE SO-CALLED ARMINIAN NUNNERY OF LITTLE GIDDING.
- TREATISE OF EQUIVOCATION.
- RIOTS IN LONDON.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- NOTICES TO CORRESPONDENTS
- NEW WORKS.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs71Business & Money73Children's Books1417Christian Books & Bibles850Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3646Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19589Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3104Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1378Professional & Technical14Reference8Religion & Spirituality1617Romance234Science & Math1125Science Fiction & Fantasy203Self-Help47Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation