Notes and Queries, Number 57, November 30, 1850
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- PORTRAIT OF CARDINAL BEATON.
- ON THE POINTING OF A PASSAGE IN "ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL."
- FOLK LORE.
- MODE OF COMPUTING INTEREST.
- ON THE CULTIVATION OF GEOMETRY IN LANCASHIRE.
- MINOR NOTES.
- BIBLIOGRAPHICAL QUERIES.
- MINOR QUERIES.
- JULIN, THE DROWNED CITY.
- NICHOLAS FERRAR AND THE SO-CALLED ARMINIAN NUNNERY OF LITTLE GIDDING.
- TREATISE OF EQUIVOCATION.
- RIOTS IN LONDON.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- NOTICES TO CORRESPONDENTS
- NEW WORKS.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Logarithm" to "Lord Advocate" Volume 16, Slice 8
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs76Business & Money148Children's Books1511Christian Books & Bibles894Computers & Technology855Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3758Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5782Humor & Entertainment162Law143Literature & Fiction19744Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense23Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1458Professional & Technical37Reference8Religion & Spirituality1665Romance241Science & Math1201Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult131Test Preparation96Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation