Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- A PLEA FOR THE CITY CHURCHES.
- ECHO POETRY.
- AMBIGUITY IN PUBLIC WRITING.
- A CAROL OF THE KINGS.
- SIR W. SCOTT AND SIR W. NAPIER.
- Minor Notes.
- BUONAPARTE'S ABDICATION.
- DEATH WARNINGS IN ANCIENT FAMILIES.
- THE SCARLET REGIMENTALS OF THE ENGLISH ARMY.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- HOBY FAMILY.
- POETICAL TAVERN SIGNS.
- TRANSLATION FROM SHERIDAN, ETC.
- FLORINS AND THE ROYAL ARMS.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- SOLICITORS & GENERAL LIFE ASSURANCE SOCIETY,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Vol. V, Number 127, April 3, 1852 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography473Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1467Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology707Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3669Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5751Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19610Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3105Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1382Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1128Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation76Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation