Notes and Queries, Number 203, September 17, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- OUR SHAKSPEARIAN CORRESPONDENCE.
- MR. PEPYS AND EAST LONDON TOPOGRAPHY, ETC.
- PICTS' HOUSES IN ABERDEENSHIRE.
- FOLK LORE.
- HERALDIC NOTES.
- SHAKSPEARE CORRESPONDENCE.
- Minor Notes.
- SIR PHILIP WARWICK.
- SEALS OF THE BOROUGH OF GREAT YARMOUTH.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- BOOKS CHAINED TO DESKS IN CHURCHES.
- PAROCHIAL LIBRARIES.
- "UP, GUARDS, AND AT THEM!"
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Logarithm" to "Lord Advocate" Volume 16, Slice 8
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography489Biographies & Memoirs80Business & Money145Children's Books1608Christian Books & Bibles967Comics & Graphic Novels2Computers & Technology875Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home206Education & Teaching3860Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting14History5858Humor & Entertainment163Law153Literature & Fiction19833Medical Books2Mystery, Thriller & Suspense24Other3125Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1473Professional & Technical26Reference11Religion & Spirituality1726Romance273Science & Math1222Science Fiction & Fantasy210Self-Help41Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult147Test Preparation172Travel115
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Chemistry Grade 10 [CAPS]
- by Free High School Science Texts Project
- General Chemistry II
- by John Hutchinson
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge