Notes and Queries, Number 213, November 26, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- THE STATE PRISON IN THE TOWER.
- INEDITED LETTER FROM HENRY VIII. OF ENGLAND TO JAMES V. OF SCOTLAND.
- HANDBOOK TO THE LIBRARY OF THE BRITISH MUSEUM.
- FOLK LORE.
- RAPPING NO NOVELTY.
- Minor Notes.
- GRAMMAR IN RELATION TO LOGIC.
- THE CORONET [CROWN] OF LLEWELYN AP GRIFFITH, PRINCE OF WALES.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- ALEXANDER CLARK.
- AMCOTTS PEDIGREE.
- SIR RALPH WINWOOD.
- TRENCH ON PROVERBS.
- ON PALINDROMES.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- PRIVATELY PRINTED BOOKS,
- JOHN RUSSELL SMITH,
- 36. SOHO SQUARE, LONDON.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Logarithm" to "Lord Advocate" Volume 16, Slice 8
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs78Business & Money144Children's Books1580Christian Books & Bibles952Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology873Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3843Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting16History5851Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19809Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense21Other3123Parenting & Relationships11Politics & Social Sciences1472Professional & Technical26Reference10Religion & Spirituality1716Romance269Science & Math1220Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help41Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult138Test Preparation169Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge