Notes and Queries, Number 66, February 1, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- "Notes and Queries" in Holland.
- SIR JOHN DAVIES AND HIS BIOGRAPHERS.
- A NOTE ON QUEEN ANN'S FARTHINGS.
- FOLK LORE.
- NOTES ON JESSE'S "LONDON AND ITS CELEBRITIES."
- Minor Notes.
- BIBLIOGRAPHICAL QUERIES.
- Minor Queries.
- JOHN BUNYAN AND HIS PORTRAIT.—DID BUNYAN KNOW HOBBES?
- THE MOTHER CHURCH OF THE SAXONS.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- PERIODICAL WORKS,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1422Christian Books & Bibles851Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3646Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19591Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3105Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1379Professional & Technical14Reference8Religion & Spirituality1618Romance235Science & Math1125Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help48Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation