Cambridge International AS & A Level Complete Economics: Student Book (Second Edition)
The Cambridge AS & A Level Complete Economics Student Book provides a comprehensive, easy-to-follow approach to the syllabus that builds advanced understanding and prepares students for success in their assessments. It is fully matched to the Cambridge AS & A Level Economics syllabus, for first teaching 2021.
The Student Book develops analysis, application and evaluation skills, laying foundations for future study. Current and international case studies help students understand how theory links to real life. The clear, accessible style, including appealing visuals and user-friendly explanations, engages learners.
Complete Economics provides an international approach from a team of experienced authors, led by Cambridge Examiner, Terry Cook. It is reviewed by subject experts globally to help meet teachers' needs.
The Student Book is supported by an Exam Success Guide, which offers targeted activities, examiner feedback and tips to ensure students reach their full potential and achieve their best grades in exams.
- AS Level
- Chapter 1 Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
- Chapter 2 The price system and the microeconomy
- Chapter 3 Government microeconomic intervention
- Chapter 4 The macroeconomy
- Chapter 5 Government macroeconomic intervention
- Chapter 6 International economic issues
- A Level
- Chapter 7 The price system and the microeconomy
- Chapter 8 Government microeconomic intervention
- Chapter 9 The macroeconomy
- Chapter 10 Government macroeconomic intervention
- Chapter 11 International economic issues
- Syllabus matching grid