Notes and Queries, Number 41, August 10, 1850
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- SIR WILLIAM GASCOIGNE.
- AN OLD GUY?
- FOLK LORE.
- Minor Notes
- THE "BAR" OF MICHAEL ANGELO.
- ANNOTATED COPIES OF BISHOP ANDREWES' WORKS.
- Minor Queries.
- TREATISE OF EQUIVOCATION.
- BOETHIUS' CONSOLATIONS OF PHILOSOPHY.
- ETYMOLOGICAL QUERIES ANSWERED.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs71Business & Money73Children's Books1407Christian Books & Bibles851Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3645Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5748Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19584Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1377Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1618Romance233Science & Math1124Science Fiction & Fantasy203Self-Help48Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult123Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation