Notes and Queries, Number 241, June 10, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- FEMALE MUSICIANS,
- STONE PILLAR WORSHIP.
- SOMERSETSHIRE FOLK LORE.
- IRISH RECORDS.
- DERIVATION OF CURIOUS BOTANIC NAMES, AND ANCIENT ITALIAN KALYDOR.
- Minor Notes.
- SEPULCHRAL MONUMENTS.
- "ES TU SCOLARIS."
- ON A DIGEST OF CRITICAL READINGS IN SHAKSPEARE.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- COLERIDGE'S UNPUBLISHED MANUSCRIPTS.
- KING JAMES'S IRISH ARMY LIST, 1689.
- BARRELL'S REGIMENT.
- CLAY TOBACCO-PIPES.
- MADAME DE STAËL.
- CRANMER'S MARTYRDOM.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WHITEFIELD'S PULPIT.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CAMERAS.
- Patronised by the Royal Family.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography484Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money144Children's Books1469Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology846Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3671Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5763Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19675Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3106Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1131Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation81Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation