Notes and Queries, Number 170, January 29, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- ROBERTSON'S "INDEX OF CHARTERS."
- COWPER, OR COOPER.
- YANKEE, ITS ORIGIN AND MEANING.
- SHAKSPEARE'S BEDSIDE, OR THE DOCTORS ENUMERATED.—A NEW BALLAD.
- FOLK LORE.
- Minor Notes.
- THE METEORIC STONE OF THE THRACIAN CHERSONESUS.
- BANBURY CAKES AND ZEAL.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- MRS. MACKEY'S POEMS.
- MAP OF CEYLON.
- "AM, HAVE, AND WILL BE:" HENRY VIII., ACT III. SC. 2.
- SIR HENRY WOTTON'S LETTER TO MILTON.
- SKULL-CAPS VERSUS SKULL-CUPS.
- INEDITED POEM BY POPE.
- CIBBER'S "LIVES OF THE POETS."
- ENGLISH COMEDIANS IN THE NETHERLANDS.
- LA BRUYÈRE.
- SOUTHEY'S CRITICISM UPON ST. MATHIAS' DAY IN LEAP-YEAR.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC NOTES AND QUERIES.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- SUBSCRIBERS TO EVELYN'S DIARY AND CORRESPONDENCE
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY,
- A NEW GENERAL ECCLESIASTICAL DICTIONARY.
- JOHN RUSSELL SMITH,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs69Business & Money64Children's Books318Christian Books & Bibles825Computers & Technology699Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3614Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5742Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19573Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1607Romance230Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult120Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation