Notes and Queries, Number 170, January 29, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- ROBERTSON'S "INDEX OF CHARTERS."
- COWPER, OR COOPER.
- YANKEE, ITS ORIGIN AND MEANING.
- SHAKSPEARE'S BEDSIDE, OR THE DOCTORS ENUMERATED.—A NEW BALLAD.
- FOLK LORE.
- Minor Notes.
- THE METEORIC STONE OF THE THRACIAN CHERSONESUS.
- BANBURY CAKES AND ZEAL.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- MRS. MACKEY'S POEMS.
- MAP OF CEYLON.
- "AM, HAVE, AND WILL BE:" HENRY VIII., ACT III. SC. 2.
- SIR HENRY WOTTON'S LETTER TO MILTON.
- SKULL-CAPS VERSUS SKULL-CUPS.
- INEDITED POEM BY POPE.
- CIBBER'S "LIVES OF THE POETS."
- ENGLISH COMEDIANS IN THE NETHERLANDS.
- LA BRUYÈRE.
- SOUTHEY'S CRITICISM UPON ST. MATHIAS' DAY IN LEAP-YEAR.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC NOTES AND QUERIES.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- SUBSCRIBERS TO EVELYN'S DIARY AND CORRESPONDENCE
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY,
- A NEW GENERAL ECCLESIASTICAL DICTIONARY.
- JOHN RUSSELL SMITH,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography473Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1459Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology707Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3670Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5751Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19609Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3105Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1382Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1128Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation