Notes and Queries, Number 229, March 18, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- GOSSIPING HISTORY.
- WORKS ON BELLS.
- INEDITED LETTER OF LORD NELSON.
- FOLK LORE.
- PSALMS FOR THE CHIEF MUSICIAN—HEBREW MUSIC.
- Minor Notes.
- ANONYMOUS WORKS: "POSTHUMOUS PARODIES," "ADVENTURES IN THE MOON," ETC.
- BLIND MACKEREL.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- DOGS IN MONUMENTAL BRASSES.
- SIR JOHN DE MORANT.
- INN SIGNS.
- "CONSILIUM DELECTORUM CARDINALIUM."
- PULPIT HOUR-GLASSES.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Vol. V, Number 121, February 21, 1852 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. V, Number 130, April 24, 1852 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 07, December 15, 1849
Notes and Queries, Number 48, September 28, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 181, April 16, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Latin Language" to "Lefebvre, François-Joseph" Volume 16, Slice 3
Notes and Queries, Number 242, June 17, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Finland" to "Fleury, Andre" Volume 10, Slice 4
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs76Business & Money150Children's Books1523Christian Books & Bibles908Computers & Technology858Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3776Engineering & Transportation1Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5793Humor & Entertainment162Law145Literature & Fiction19766Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense21Other3116Parenting & Relationships8Politics & Social Sciences1465Professional & Technical38Reference9Religion & Spirituality1676Romance239Science & Math1206Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult133Test Preparation163Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation