Notes and Queries, Number 229, March 18, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- GOSSIPING HISTORY.
- WORKS ON BELLS.
- INEDITED LETTER OF LORD NELSON.
- FOLK LORE.
- PSALMS FOR THE CHIEF MUSICIAN—HEBREW MUSIC.
- Minor Notes.
- ANONYMOUS WORKS: "POSTHUMOUS PARODIES," "ADVENTURES IN THE MOON," ETC.
- BLIND MACKEREL.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- DOGS IN MONUMENTAL BRASSES.
- SIR JOHN DE MORANT.
- INN SIGNS.
- "CONSILIUM DELECTORUM CARDINALIUM."
- PULPIT HOUR-GLASSES.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography473Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1444Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology707Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3653Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19594Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3105Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1382Professional & Technical19Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance236Science & Math1128Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation