Notes and Queries, Number 139, June 26, 1852 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- POPULAR STORIES OF THE ENGLISH PEASANTRY,
- DR. THOMAS MORELL'S COPY OF H. STEPHENS' EDIT. OF ÆSCHYLUS, 1557, WITH MSS. NOTES.
- ON A PASSAGE IN THE "MERCHANT OF VENICE," ACT III. SC. 2.
- EPISODE OF THE FRENCH REVOLUTION.
- MILTON INDEBTED TO TACITUS.
- Minor Notes.
- THOMAS GILL, THE BLIND MAN OF ST. EDMUNDSBURY.
- BRONZE MEDALS.
- ACWORTH QUERIES.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries Answered.
- CARLING SUNDAY—ROMAN FUNERAL PILE.
- HART AND MOHUN.
- BURIAL WITHOUT RELIGIOUS SERVICE—BURIAL.
- "QUOD NON FECERUNT BARBARI," ETC.
- MEN OF KENT AND KENTISH MEN.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY,
- QUEENWOOD COLLEGE, NEAR STOCKBRIDGE, HANTS.
- Miss Agnes Strickland's
- ROYAL FEMALE BIOGRAPHIES.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1472Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3679Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5780Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19714Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3112Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1455Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1640Romance237Science & Math1136Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation84Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation