Notes and Queries, Number 175, March 5, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- COWPER AND TOBACCO SMOKING.
- "SHAKSPEARE IN THE SHADES:" A BALLAD.
- SWEDISH WORDS CURRENT IN ENGLAND.
- SIR DAVID LINDSAY'S VIRIDARIUM.
- Minor Notes.
- WILD PLANTS AND THEIR NAMES.
- POPULAR SAYINGS.
- Minor Queries.
- THE GOOKINS OF IRELAND.
- "STABIT QUOCUNQUE JECERIS."
- "CONINGER" OR "CONINGRY."
- NAMES AND NUMBERS OF BRITISH REGIMENTS.
- VICARS-APOSTOLIC IN ENGLAND.
- SMOCK MARRIAGES.—SCOTCH LAW OF MARRIAGE.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC NOTES AND QUERIES.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- NOTICES TO CORRESPONDENTS.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- NATIONAL ILLUSTRATED LIBRARY.
- THE ILLUSTRATED FAMILY NOVELIST.
- THE UNIVERSAL LIBRARY OF THE BEST WORKS OF THE BEST AUTHORS.
- ILLUSTRATED LONDON LIBRARY.
- ILLUSTRATED EDUCATIONAL WORKS,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1471Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5776Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19706Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3110Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1640Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation