Notes and Queries, Number 174, February 26, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- MARY STUART'S CHAIR.
- INEDITED LETTER OF WARREN HASTINGS.
- MEDIÆVAL EMBLEMS OF THE PASSION.
- BOOKSELLING IN CALCUTTA.
- FOLK LORE.
- INEDITED POEM ON CHAUCER.
- Minor Notes.
- RIGBY CORRESPONDENCE.
- HERALDIC QUERIES.
- ON A PASSAGE IN ACTS XV. 23.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- OLD SATCHELS.
- STATUE OF ST. PETER.
- LORD CLARENDON AND THE TUBWOMAN.
- DISCOVERY OF PLANETS.
- STORY OF GENOVEVA.
- ANCIENT DUTCH ALLEGORICAL PICTURE.
- THE "PERCY ANECDOTES."
- LADY NEVILL'S MUSIC-BOOK: MODE OF READING THE ANCIENT VIRGINAL MUSIC.
- SCARFS WORN BY CLERGYMEN.
- UNANSWERED QUERIES REGARDING SHAKSPEARE.
- THE PASSAMEZZO GALLIARD.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC NOTES AND QUERIES.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- HOW TO PRINT AND WHEN TO PUBLISH.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1471Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3676Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5778Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19708Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3111Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1640Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation