Notes and Queries, Number 78, April 26, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- ON THE PROPOSED SUGGESTIONS FOR PRESERVING A RECORD OF EXISTING MONUMENTS.
- ILLUSTRATIONS OF CHAUCER, NO. IV.
- THE ACADEMIES OF SIR FRANCIS KYNASTON AND SIR BALTHAZAR GERBIER.
- SHAKSPEARE AND FLETCHER.
- ILLUSTRATIONS OF TENNYSON.
- FOLK LORE.
- ANCIENT INEDITED BALLADS, NO. IV.
- POETICAL COINCIDENCES, ETC.
- THE REPUBLIC OF SAN MARINO.
- ST. FRANCIS.
- Minor Notes.
- THE BELLMAN, AND HIS HISTORY.
- WAS SALLUSTIUS A LECTURER?—CONNEXION BETWEEN SALLUSTIUS AND TACITUS.
- THE OUTER TEMPLE.
- BIBLIOGRAPHICAL QUERIES.
- DUTCH BOOKS PUBLISHED OUT OF THE NETHERLANDS.
- WHAT WAS THE COUNTRY OF THE ANGLES?
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries Answered.
- HAYBANDS IN SEALS.
- NORTH SIDE OF CHURCHYARDS.
- THE ROLLIAD, AND SOME OF ITS WRITERS.
- QUAKERS' ATTEMPT TO CONVERT THE POPE.
- SIR JOHN DAVIES, DAVIS, OR DAVYS.
- LOCKE MSS.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE
- Notices to Correspondents.
- PROVIDENT LIFE OFFICE,
- BOOKS RECENTLY PUBLISHED
- OXFORD; and 377. STRAND, LONDON.
- ALISON'S HISTORY OF EUROPE.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1471Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3675Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5778Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19707Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3111Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1640Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation