Notes and Queries, Number 07, December 15, 1849
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When Found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- MARRIAGE CONTRACT OF MARY QUEEN OF SCOTS AND THE EARL OF BOTHWELL.
- BILL OF FARE OF 1626.
- MONETA SANCTÆ HELENÆ.
- TRANSLATIONS OF GRAY'S ELEGY.
- ON AUTHORS AND BOOKS, NO. 2
- MINOR NOTES.
- NOTES IN ANSWER TO QUERIES.
- ANSWERS TO MINOR QUERIES
- BERKELEY'S THEORY OF VISION VINDICATED.
- DR. JOHNSON AND PROFESSOR DE MORGAN.
- CARACCIOLLI'S LIFE OF LORD CLIVE.
- ON SOME SUPPRESSED PASSAGES IN W. CARTWRIGHT'S POEMS.
- MINOR QUERIES.
- NOTES ON BOOKS—CATALOGUES, SALES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- NOTICES TO CORRESPONDENTS
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money145Children's Books1469Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology847Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5767Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19685Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3108Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation