Notes and Queries, Number 51, October 19, 1850
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- ROBERD THE ROBBER.
- ON A PASSAGE IN "THE MERRY WIVES OF WINDSOR," AND ON CONJECTURAL EMENDATION.
- Minor Notes
- BIBLIOGRAPHICAL QUERIES.
- FAIRFAX'S TASSO.
- MINOR QUERIES.
- GAUDENTIO DI LUCCA.
- ENGLEMANN'S BIBLIOTHECA SCRIPTORUM CLASSICORUM.
- SHAKSPEARE'S USE OF THE WORD "DELIGHTED."
- THE COLLAR OF ESSES.
- RIOTS OF LONDON.
- MEANING OF "GRADELY."
- PASCAL AND HIS EDITOR BOSSUT.
- GOLD IN CALIFORNIA.
- THE DISPUTED PASSAGE PROM THE TEMPEST.
- "LONDON BRIDGE IS BROKEN DOWN."
- ARABIC NUMERALS.
- CAXTON'S PRINTING-OFFICE.
- COLD HARBOUR.
- ST. UNCUMBER.
- GRAY'S ELEGY.—DRONING.—DODSLEY'S POEMS.
- REPLIES TO MINOR QUERIES
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Vol. V, Number 121, February 21, 1852 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. V, Number 130, April 24, 1852 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 07, December 15, 1849
Notes and Queries, Number 48, September 28, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 181, April 16, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Latin Language" to "Lefebvre, François-Joseph" Volume 16, Slice 3
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs82Business & Money158Children's Books1577Christian Books & Bibles952Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology874Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3856Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting17History5851Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19806Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense21Other3133Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1474Professional & Technical38Reference10Religion & Spirituality1717Romance269Science & Math1220Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult138Test Preparation169Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge