Notes and Queries, Number 137, June 12, 1852 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- JOHN GOODWIN'S SIX BOOKSELLERS' PROCTOR NONSUITED.
- MR. COLLIER'S FOLIO SHAKSPEARE: A PASSAGE IN "AS YOU LIKE IT."
- NOTES ON BOOKS, NO. III.—LAURENCE HUMPHREY, PRESIDENT OF MAGDALEN COLLEGE, OXFORD, AND DEAN OF WINCHESTER.
- ON A PASSAGE IN "CYMBELINE," ACT IV. SC. 2.
- OLD CONCERT BILL.
- Minor Notes.
- BOY BISHOP AT ETON.
- "¶ SPECULUM CHRISTIANORUM MULTA BONA CONTINENS."
- MASSACRE OF THE WELSH BARDS.
- Minor Queries.
- ST. PATRICK.
- NASHE'S "TERRORS OF THE NIGHT."
- SERJEANT'S RINGS.
- THE OLD COUNTESS OF DESMOND.
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT RICHARD BAXTER.
- ST. BOTULPH.
- SIR RICHARD POLE, THE FATHER OF CARDINAL POLE.
- PROCLAMATIONS TO PROHIBIT THE USE OF COAL.
- RALPH WINTERTON.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5776Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19703Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3110Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1639Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation