Notes and Queries, Number 217, December 24, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- FOLK LORE IN THE REIGN OF KING JAMES I.
- THE BALLAD OF SIR HUGH, ETC.
- PENNSYLVANIAN FOLK LORE: CHRISTMAS.
- COUNTY RHYMES.
- LEGENDS OF THE CO. CLARE: FUENVICOUIL (FINGAL) AND THE GIANT.
- FOLK LORE MISCELLANIES.
- Minor Notes.
- THE STORY OF CRISPIN AND CRISPIANUS.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- CHILDREN CALLED IMPS.
- THE DIVINING ROD.
- CHANGE OF MEANING IN PROVERBIAL EXPRESSIONS, ETC.
- BOOKS BURNED BY THE COMMON HANGMAN.
- JEWS IN CHINA.
- POETICAL TAVERN SIGNS.
- THE CURFEW.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- QUEENWOOD COLLEGE,
- POPULAR SCIENCE.
- NEW WORK BY PROFESSOR JOHNSTON.
- THE CHEMISTRY OF COMMON LIFE.
- SURREY ARCHÆOLOGICAL SOCIETY.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- Solicitors' & General Life Assurance Society,
- LITERARY GIFT BOOKS.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1471Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3675Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5778Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19707Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3111Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1640Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation