Notes and Queries, Number 67, February 8, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- INEDITED LETTER FROM THE EARL OF SHAFTESBURY, AUTHOR OF THE "CHARACTERISTICS," TO LE CLERC, RESPECTING LOCKE.
- MR. GOUGH'S TRANSLATION OF THE HISTORY OF THE BIBLE.
- FOLK LORE.
- ON CATALOGUES OF BOOKS.
- Minor Notes.
- DUTCH TRANSLATION OF A TRACT BY ROBERT GREENE.
- THE BLACK ROOD OF SCOTLAND.
- Minor Queries.
- TOUCHSTONE'S DIAL.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- SECOND-HAND BOOKS
- WILLIAMS AND NORGATE'S,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money147Children's Books1472Christian Books & Bibles866Computers & Technology855Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3692Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5781Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19722Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3114Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical36Reference8Religion & Spirituality1641Romance238Science & Math1137Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation93Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation