Higher Education in the Caribbean: Past, Present and Future Directions
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
1. The Historical Developmentof Higher Education in the Anglophone Caribbean
2. Contrasting Problems Facing Universities in the Developed and Developing Worlds: The Same Difference
3. Higher Education and Caribbean Identity
4. Academic Travails and a Crisis-of-Mission of the University of the West Indies' Social Sciences: From History and Critique to Anti-Politics
5. The Politics of Caribbean Higher Education
6. Access to Tertiary Education in the Commonwealth Caribbean in the 1990s
7. Higher Education and Agricultural Development in the Caribbean
8. A Vision of Transformational Leadership for the University of the West Indies
9. Managing the Academy: Aspects of the Law Relating to University Administration
10. Changing a University: Reconciling Quantity with Quality - The Case of the University of the West Indies
11. Future Directions for Research in Caribbean Higher Education Institutions
12. The University of the West Indies Press and Academic and Textbook Publishing in the Caribbean: An Oral History
13. From Ideas to Practice: The Development of the University of the West Indies Distance Education
14. Current Issues in Distance Educationin the English-Speaking Caribbean: Challenges and Responses
15. Management Information Systems in Universities: Is the University of the West Indies on Target?
The book hasn't received reviews yet.