Just Think Performance Task - Grade 4 for the Primary Exit Profile PEP Examination
“Just Think Performance Task - Grade 4”, is a part of a series of workbooks that was strategically designed to provide students with the required practice for the Primary Exit Profile examinations. The book is comprised of performance tasks in Language Arts and Mathematics.
The workbook will:
✎ provide opportunities for students to sharpen their critical thinking skills by exposing them to all levels of Webb’s Depth of Knowledge (DOK).
✎ enhance students’ research and writing skills.
✎ expose students to the language used in the National Standards Curriculum.
✎ provide collaborative learning.
✎ provide real world literacy and numeracy activities.
The workbook has an attractive and child-friendly design.
Contents are set in real-life situations and are coherent to the National Standards Curriculum.
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Section 1
- Task 1 - Healthy Eating Habits
- Task 2 - Weather
- Task 3 - Transportation
- Task 4 - Waste Management
- Task 5 - Healthy Lifestyle
- Task 6 - Jamaican Cuisine
- Task 7 - Our Solar System
- Task 8 - Jamaica Land of Beauty!
- Task 9 - Nature's Wrath
- Task 10 - Our Senses
- Task 11 - Caring For Mother Earth
- Task 12 -The Caribbean - A Melting Pot of Cultures
- Task 13 - Folklore
- Task 14 - Plants - Giver of Life!
- Task 15 - Xaymaca! Land of Wood and Water
- Section 2
- Task 1 - Jamaica's Mountain Ranges
- Task 2 - Temperature Check
- Task 3 - Nutrient Investigation
- Task 4 - Task Summary
- Task 5 - Temperature Check
- Task 6 - Task Summary
- Task 7 - Designing a Tree House
- Task 8 - Dillion's Dinner Party
- Task 9 - Kingston's Rainfall
- Task 10 - Evaporation of Water
- Task 11 - Nature Valley
- Task 12 - Science Corner
- Task 13 - Toy Truck
- Task 14 - Jade Garden
- Task 15 - St. Patrick's Preparatory Playground
- Task 16 - Task Summary