Guide to Hotel Housekeeping
By Mary E. (Mary Elizabeth) Palmer
Table of Contents
- HOTEL HOUSEKEEPING
- MARY E. PALMER
- CREDIT TO THE HOTEL WORLD.
- A Foreword.
- The Manager and the Help.
- Feeding and Rooming the Help.
- Requirements of a Housekeeper.
- The Housekeeper and the "Help."
- The Hotel Proprietor's Wife.
- Character in the Hotel Business.
- Room Inspection.
- Gossip Between Employes.
- The Progressive Housekeeper.
- The Housekeeper's Salary.
- Inspection and Cleaning of Rooms.
- How to Clean a Room.
- The Importance of Good Beds.
- How a Bed is Made.
- How to Clean Walls.
- How to Get Rid of Vermin.
- The Superiority of Vacuum Cleaning.
- The Linen-Room and the Linen-Woman.
- Care of Table-Linen.
- Laundry Work.
- The Housekeeper's Rules.
- The Parlor Maid.
- About Chambermaids.
- Miscellaneous Subjects.
- Why Hotel Employees Fail to Rise.
- Suggestions in Case of Fire.
- The Evolution of the Housekeeper.
You May Also Like
The Kitchen Encyclopedia Twelfth Edition (Swift & Company)
The Consumer Viewpoint Covering Vital Phases of Manufacturing and Selling Household Devices
By Mildred Maddocks Bentley
One Thousand Secrets of Wise and Rich Men Revealed
By C. A. Bogardus
The Curry Cook's Assistant Or, Curries, How to Make Them in England in Their Original Style
By Daniel Santiagoe
The American Housewife Containing the Most Valuable and Original Receipts in all the Various Branches of Cookery; and Written in a Minute and Methodical Manner
No Animal Food and Nutrition and Diet with Vegetable Recipes
By Rupert H. Wheldon
Cassell's Vegetarian Cookery A Manual of Cheap and Wholesome Diet
By A. G. (Arthur Gay) Payne
Culture and Cooking Art in the Kitchen
By Catherine Owen
Woman's Institute Library of Cookery Volume 5: Fruit and Fruit Desserts; Canning and Drying; Jelly Making, Preserving and Pickling; Confections; Beverages; the Planning of Meals
By Woman's Institute of Domestic Arts and Sciences
Reform Cookery Book (4th edition) Up-To-Date Health Cookery for the Twentieth Century.
By Mrs. (Jean Oliver) Mill
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money145Children's Books1469Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology847Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5767Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19684Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3108Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation