The American Housewife Containing the Most Valuable and Original Receipts in all the Various Branches of Cookery; and Written in a Minute and Methodical Manner
Table of Contents
- THE AMERICAN HOUSEWIFE: CONTAINING THE MOST VALUABLE AND ORIGINAL RECEIPTS IN ALL THE VARIOUS BRANCHES OF COOKERY; AND WRITTEN IN A MINUTE AND METHODICAL MANNER.
- PRACTICAL COOKERY.
- MISCELLANEOUS RECEIPTS RELATIVE TO HOUSEWIFERY.
- COMMON SIMPLE DYES.
- THE WHOLE ART OF CARVING.
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
You May Also Like
The Whitehouse Cookbook (1887) Cooking, Toilet and Household Recipes, Menus, Dinner-Giving, Table Etiquette, Care of the Sick, Health Suggestions, Facts Worth Knowing, Etc., Etc. The Whole Comprising a Comprehensive Cyclopedia of Information for the Home
By F. L. Gillette, Hugo Ziemann
The Khaki Kook Book A Collection of a Hundred Cheap and Practical Recipes Mostly from Hindustan
By Mary Kennedy Core
The Cook and Housekeeper's Complete and Universal Dictionary; Including a System of Modern Cookery, in all Its Various Branches, Adapted to the Use of Private Families
By active 1823-1849 Mary Eaton
The Suffrage Cook Book
Nelson's Home Comforts Thirteenth Edition
By Mary Hooper
My Pet Recipes, Tried and True Contributed by the Ladies and Friends of St. Andrew's Church, Quebec
The Lady's Own Cookery Book, and New Dinner-Table Directory; In Which will Be Found a Large Collection of Original Receipts. 3rd ed.
By Lady Charlotte Campbell Bury
Woman's Institute Library of Cookery Volume 5: Fruit and Fruit Desserts; Canning and Drying; Jelly Making, Preserving and Pickling; Confections; Beverages; the Planning of Meals
By Woman's Institute of Domestic Arts and Sciences
The Kitchen Encyclopedia Twelfth Edition (Swift & Company)
A Book of Fruits and Flowers
Also Available On
Arts & Photography492Biographies & Memoirs84Business & Money153Children's Books1737Christian Books & Bibles1005Comics & Graphic Novels6Computers & Technology880Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home207Education & Teaching3942Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian3Health, Fitness & Dieting14History5897Humor & Entertainment165Law154Literature & Fiction19938Medical Books2Mystery, Thriller & Suspense24Other3122Parenting & Relationships12Politics & Social Sciences1487Professional & Technical28Reference11Religion & Spirituality1766Romance276Science & Math1249Science Fiction & Fantasy211Self-Help43Sports & Outdoors49Teen & Young Adult164Test Preparation183Travel115
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Chemistry Grade 10 [CAPS]
- by Free High School Science Texts Project
- General Chemistry II
- by John Hutchinson
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge