The American Housewife Containing the Most Valuable and Original Receipts in all the Various Branches of Cookery; and Written in a Minute and Methodical Manner
Table of Contents
- THE AMERICAN HOUSEWIFE: CONTAINING THE MOST VALUABLE AND ORIGINAL RECEIPTS IN ALL THE VARIOUS BRANCHES OF COOKERY; AND WRITTEN IN A MINUTE AND METHODICAL MANNER.
- PRACTICAL COOKERY.
- MISCELLANEOUS RECEIPTS RELATIVE TO HOUSEWIFERY.
- COMMON SIMPLE DYES.
- THE WHOLE ART OF CARVING.
You May Also Like
The Kitchen Encyclopedia Twelfth Edition (Swift & Company)
A Book of Fruits and Flowers
A Queens Delight The Art of Preserving, Conserving and Candying. As also, A right Knowledge of making Perfumes, and Distilling the most Excellent Waters.
Vaughan's Vegetable Cook Book (4th edition) How to Cook and Use Rarer Vegetables and Herbs
365 Luncheon Dishes: A Luncheon Dish for Every Day in the Year
The Community Cook Book
Handbook of Wool Knitting and Crochet
The Consumer Viewpoint Covering Vital Phases of Manufacturing and Selling Household Devices
By Mildred Maddocks Bentley
One Thousand Secrets of Wise and Rich Men Revealed
By C. A. Bogardus
The Curry Cook's Assistant Or, Curries, How to Make Them in England in Their Original Style
By Daniel Santiagoe
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money64Children's Books862Christian Books & Bibles839Computers & Technology703Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3616Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5744Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19577Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense17Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance231Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult122Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation